Best Choice Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-in Cordless Drill

Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-in Cordless Drill

-DEWALT 12-Volt Max 3/8-in Cordless Drill (Charger Included and 2-Batteries... I use a range of cordless drills and drivers in my work daily and Bosch is the best of the brands. I have sold the others except for my DeWalt Heavy Duty - Then again, I haven't tried the Bosch Heavy Duty yet.

Buy Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-in Cordless Drill. Bosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch PS11 angle drill/driver offers better balance and control. It is perfect for working in tight spaces. It ispact and lightweight. The soft grip body is optimized for a secure grip.

Bosch 12V Max Li-Ion Hex Cordless I... 229. 99. For small jobs, the PS-31 drill is a good substitute for a pneumatic drill and I don't have to drag an air line. I'm surprised at the torque from 12 volts and really surprised by the long battery life.

Bosch 12-Volt Max 3/8-in Cordless Drill

0 comments:

Post a Comment